In this second edition of Lean Green Island Girl’s Holiday Gift Guide I’m focusing on the yoga lovers in your lives. Whether they’re a beginner or an advanced practitioner, I’ve got you covered with these yoga gifts ranging from $5 to $95!
1. Yoga Pants: Every yogi can use more yoga pants and these days I’m a big fan of the wide range of patterned designs available. Some of my favorite brands include MPG, Lorna Jane, and GAIAM.
2. Yoga Classes: If you know where your yoga lover practices, get them a class pass at their local studio or get them a pass at a new studio so they can try something new like aerial yoga, which I’m hoping to try sometime soon. Another awesome option is an online subscription to a yoga channel, like Gaiam TV!
You can gift a 3-month Gaiam TV subscription for $25, a 6-month for $50 or a 1-year for $95.
3. Yoga Basics: If you’re shopping for a new yogi, consider getting them the basics such as a good yoga mat or yoga towel. Some of my favorite brands include: Gaiam, YogaRat, Manduka and Jade Yoga.
Gaiam’s Athletic Grip $59.98, Manduka eKO Lite Natural Rubber Wet-Grip Yoga Mat $58.55, Gaiam’s Reversible Elephant $31.98, YogaRat Mat $29.99, YogaRat’s Yoga Towel, $29.99, Gaiam’s travel yoga mat $23.98, Gaiam’s Yoga Mat Towel $19.98,
4. Yoga Accessories: If you’re shopping for a yoga lover who already has the basics, or looking for some more affordable gifts, consider gifting one or more of these accessories: Bolster, Block or Strap.
Clockwise in the above image you’ve got Gaiam‘s inflatable round bolster (great for the traveling yogi) $19.98, Sol natural cork block $15.98, 6ft yoga strap $5.49, Be Inspired yoga block $9.49 and square bolster $47.20.
Don’t know which combo to get, check out GAIAM’s Kits & Sets.
5. Yoga Mindset: What do you get the yogi who already has everything?
How about some yoga themed decor or jewelry?
What are your favorite yoga gifts?
2014 Holiday Gift Guide