All the races and places since I started back in 2005:
- 2013 Alexandria 5-mile Turkey Trot – Alexandria, VA – 48:38
Pablo pushed me through the entire run and I actually managed a 9:48min/mile!
- 2014 Cherry Blossom 10-miler – Washington, DC – 1:38:14
Read more about here: My First Very Awesome Cherry Blossom!
- 2014 Pacer’s GW Parkway Classic 10 Miler – Alexandria, VA – 1:39:40
- 2014 Soldier Field 10 Miler– Chicago, IL – 1:36:27 [PR!]
- 2005 Marathon of the Palm Beaches – West Palm Beach, FL – 2:40:21
My first half marathon, which I ran as a member of Team in Training. Before this race I could barely run for more than a minute. [Read more…]
- 2008 Gateway Bank OBX Half Marathon – Outerbanks, NC – 2:31:48
- 2011 More | Fitness Magazine Women’s Half Marathon – New York, NY – 2:35:58
- 2012 City of Oaks Half Marathon – Raleigh, NC – 2:30:42
- 2013 Rock ‘N Roll Half Marathon – Washington, DC – 2:36:06
This is the only race where I used the port-a-potty and wasted 7 min! Take my advice, use the port-a-potty before the race, so you don’t waste precious moments standing in line during the run! I ran this race as a member of Team in Training.
- 2013 Nike Women’s Half Marathon – Washington, DC- 2:24:39 [PR!]
Nike Women’s is a lottery race, except if you’re a college student or part of a fundraising team. The Tiffany’s charm you get at the end is a nice change from the medals and overall the course is really wonderful, especially in DC where the crowds were everywhere! [Read more…]
- 2006 Stockholm Marathon – Stockholm, Sweden – 5:47:00
Man was I slow, but in reality it was all about finishing especially after I hit the wall at mile 20! I think it’s time to try another, so I can set a better PR.
- 2014 Marine Corps Marathon – Washington, DC
Race Report coming soon!
- Ragnar Relay DC – Cumberland, Md to National Harbor MD
Part 1: Pre-Race
Part 2: Leg 1
Part 3: Leg 2
Part 4: Leg 3 and the finish
- 2009 Brita Climate Ride – New York, NY to Washington, DC
5 days, 300 miles through New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland and DC
- 2014 Swim for Life Triathlon Challenge – Chesterfield, MD
2.4-mile open water swim. They also have 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 mile options. It took me 1:39:08, which is pretty good considering I was aiming for 1:30 and there was a strong current. [Read More]
- 2009 UNC Wellness Super Sprint Triathlon – Chapel Hill, NC
First triathlon! Started riding a bicycle as an adult in January 2009, this was quite a milestone! 250yrd swim, 9mile bike, 5K run – 1:17:23
- 2013 White Lake Sprint Triathlon – White Lake, NC – 1:50:07
750m swim, 14mile bike, 5K run
- 2013 Ladies’ Choice Sprint Triathlon – Manassas, VA – 58:53
400yrd swim, 8mile bike, 2mile run – The race that changed me.
- 2013 Jamestown Int’l Triathlon – Williamsburg, VA – 3:13:44
1500m swim (0.9mile), 40K (24mile) bike, 10K (6.2mile) run
- 2013 Nation’s Tri – Washington, DC – 3:07:46 [PR]
1500m swim, 24mile bike, 6.2mile run
- 2013 ChesapeakeMan Bugeye Classic – Cambridge, MD – 3:16:25
1.2 mile swim, 23mile bike, 10K run
- 2014 Raleigh 70.3 – Raleigh, NC – 7:04:15!
1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, 13.1 mile run
Recap Part 1 – Pre-race events and Happify!
Recap Part 2 – Ironwoman Wednesday: The Raleigh 70.3 Run!
Recap Part 3: My first half ironman: Raleigh 70.3
- 2014 Ironman Louisville [140.6 miles] – Louisville, KY – 15:08:46! 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike & 26.2 mile run.
Ironwoman Wednesday: You ARE an Ironman!
Ironman Louisville: The Swim
Ironman Louisville: The Bike
Ironman Louisville: Brink of a DNF
Ironman Louisville: The Run
(More details at: http://athlinks.com/racer/158390093)