2014 was the year of the Ironman!
While we did some other races, our main races were 2014 Ironman 70.3 Raleigh in June (that’s a 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike and 13.1 mile run) and 2014 Ironman Louisville in August (2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike and 26.2 mile run) [2014 Race Schedule].
We dedicated most of our time this year to training, nutrition, recovering and all things necessary to prepare ourselves mentally and physically for what are sure to be extremely challenging yet amazing experiences.
Relive our journeys here:
- Ironman Training – Week 8 Pains & Gains
- Benefits of Being Part of a Team
- Tri-Talk Tuesday: Bike Maintenance
- Peak Ironman Training (plus Mizuno Baton)
- Ironman Peak Weekend Recap (plus One More Mile shirts)
- Pablo’s Blog
- Favorite Ironman Tunes
Ironwoman Wednesday topics:
- 112 Miles On a Bike
- Ironman Training & Relationships
- Ironman Training Reflection
- Mental Barriers
- Must-Have Gear
- Open Water Swimming
- Race Plan
- Run: Raleigh 70.3
- Strength Training
- Training Load
- You ARE an Ironman!