I started a Motivation Monday series called My Inspiration. Here are some of the woman who inspire me. Some are elite athletes placing on podiums, others are just getting started or working toward goals they’d never dreamed possible…all of them inspire me to keep pushing myself to new milestones!
- My Triathlon Inspiration: Holli
- My Marathon Inspiration: Michaela
- My Never Say Never Inspiration: Nikie
- My Training Inspiration: My Workout Partners Pablo & Cat
- Inspirational Moments From Kona
Blogs I love
- Pablo Torres You Are An Ironman: My awesome husband’s journey towards Ironman Louisville.
- Suzlyfe.com: “I run to believe in myself, that I am capable. Maybe not of anything, but of more than I thought at first.” Susie always has great things to say and I love her perspective on life, love and fitness.
- My fellow Ironwoman Wednesday Louisville hopefuls: Michelle at Ironwoman Strong and Jamie at From Couch To Ironwoman. And some of our fellow ironwoman-in-training Kristin at Sweat Courage, Laura at Sneakers and Spatulas and Lee at Tri*Inspired*Life
- The awesome ladies at TriTalk Tuesday: Cynthia at You Signed Up For What?!, Courtney at The TriGirl Chronicles and Miranda at The Cupcake Triathlete.
- Check out my Friday Five: 5 Blogs that Inspire to learn more about some of this awesome ladies!